Buck's Search Page
Use the form below to search for documents anywhere on buckcash.com containing specific words or combinations of words. The text search engine will display a weighted list of matching documents, with better matches shown first. Each list item is a link to a matching document; if the document has a title it will be shown, otherwise only the document's file name is displayed.
If you're not sure how to spell something, just put in the first few letters that you KNOW, then an asterisk ( * ) and the searcher will find all matches that start with those letters.
When you get to that page, rather than eye-scanning the whole thing looking for the specific word, you can make it easy on yourself if you just hold down your CTRL key and hit the "F" key (the one between the "D" and the "G"), then type in what you're looking for and search that page for it.
The text search engine allows queries to be formed from arbitrary Boolean expressions containing the keywords AND, OR, and NOT, and grouped with parentheses. For example:
- information retrieval
- finds documents containing 'information' or 'retrieval'
- information or retrieval
- same as above
- information and retrieval
- finds documents containing both 'information' and 'retrieval'
- information not retrieval
- finds documents containing 'information' but not 'retrieval'
- (information not retrieval) and WAIS
- finds documents containing 'WAIS', plus 'information' but not 'retrieval'
- finds documents containing words starting with 'web'